Note

The articles marked with * are general in nature and are usually my blabbering and rambling about anything and everything.

Thursday, August 6, 2009

The First steps....

"When you can see the destination, don't think you are near; because the hurdles have just started coming."
aha
the first entry!!the thought of having my own blog prevailed since i got into habit of reading blogs.I tried but it did go down as one of those things which i started and then abandoned(lost my "Midas" touch with words).This first entry does make me feel like a 3 yr old kid on the doorstep of class on the first day of the school;Life has come to a full cycle. From a child prodigy to "the next big thing" to a ever smiling kid to to finally clearing the JEE; life has given me all the talents I require.
But here it is-at the very place that boasts of grooming country's finest talents "discovered" by a 6 hr JEE paper, i am now a mere witness to others success(not that i am jealous of them).

So welcome to this small world of an IITian, the land where the country dreams to be(and just respect us for being there), but why?? Hence a look at the proceedings here that i encountered in my first year.....

2 comments:

  1. theek sa h ..............
    u r just a beginner..try to be more elaborative.........
    do sumthing which gives u an opportunity to write..:P
    dere is spelling mistake ....unerstood.......check it out

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Anonymous
    thnx for the advise.... i will be elaborative from the next ones..

    hey wats ur name btw???

    ReplyDelete