Note

The articles marked with * are general in nature and are usually my blabbering and rambling about anything and everything.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Hacker

Another one was caught today, it's all over the papers. "Teenager Arrested in Computer Crime Scandal", "Hacker Arrested after Bank Tampering"...

Damn the kids of today. Damn them. They are all alike. All result of a misspent childhood. Damn them.

But hey, you, yes you, who thinks all the world's wisdom lies in your pea sized brain, yes you, in your three-tier psychology and a apartheidic mind, have you ever dared to look into the psyche of a hacker?? Ever wondered what turned him on, what forces molded him, how come he is like the way he is??

I am a teenage hacker, enter my world.....a magnificent one that it is....one that would sweep you off of your very foundation......one that would overwhelm you and stupefy you at the same time.

Mine is the world that begins from school.........I'm smarter than most of the other kids, the crap they teach us bores me...."Damn these kids....why do they turn up when all they are interested in is watching birds and trees."

Damn underachiever. They're all the same.

I'm in high school now. I've listened to teachers explain for the fifteenth time how to multiply two fractions. I understand it. "No Ma'am, I didn't show my work. I did it in my head......"

Damn cheater. Probably copied it. They're all the same.......

I made a discovery today. I found a computer. Hang on, this is way too cool. it does what i want it to. It doesn't scolds me or mocks me. If it makes a mistake because i screwed it up. Not because it doesn't like me.....or feels threatened by me.......Or thinks i am a bloody maniac......I have found my rightful companion......

Damn this kid. All he does is play games. Isn't he taught anything at school. Damn his teachers.

And then as if the floodgates were waiting to open....they opened the door to the world......an entirely different world rushing through the phone like drugs through an addict's veins, a refuge from the day-to-day incompetency is sought......the escape-route is found. "This is it.......this is where I belong...." Its as if I know everyone here....though I've never met them, never talked to them, and may not here from them ever again.....guys I know you all.....

Damn kid. Blocking the phone line again. They're all alike......

You bet your ass we are all alike........we've been spoon-fed baby food when we hungered for beef and steak......any bits that you did let slip through were pre-chewed and tasteless. We have been dominated by sadists, ignored by apathetic. The few who had something to teach found us willing pupils, but those were like the few drops of water in the desert.

But now we have our own paradise......the world of electron and the switch, where the power is in our hands. We make use of a service already existing without paying for what could be dirt-cheap if it wasn't run by profiteering gluttons, and you call us criminals. We explore....... and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge... and you call us criminals. We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religious bias... and you call us criminals.

Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for. I am a criminal and I am proud to be one. You may stop this entity but not all of us.......after all we are all the same.

Comment: Writing style not original as i found this on the internet and just wanted to write my own version of it. You might find some content to be the same, especially the tone. I am not claiming it to be my original work.

1 comment:

  1. ankit m sure you are not a hacker yourself but i must say the truth with which ou wrote, which is, that hackers re actually very intelligent kids, is very well drafted here...try touching other sensitive subjects of juvenile crime and put your thoughts to it..i am sure you will see the truth there too ! well written

    ReplyDelete